- Controller of personal data collections
Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje with headquarters at Dimitrie Chupovski St. no. 4/1-1, Skopje, within its scope of work in performing legal activity, collects, stores and processes personal data, due to which it appears in the role of Personal Data Controller.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection and the bylaws.
- Data Protection Officer
The Data protection officer in Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje is Dejan Stojanoski.
Contact information :
For additional information and /or exercising your privacy rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer.
- The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended, as well as the legal basis for the processing;
Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje uses the website to develop business activities and services, as well as to provide information about the range of services and easier access to contact information.
Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje processes the personal data from the website in accordance with the legal grounds for doing so, by giving your consent for the use of “cookies” on the website.
- Whose data we collect
On the website we can collect data related to the following categories of people:
– Visitors to the website www.pepeljugoski.com.mk
- Categories of data that are collected and processed
- Navigation data (cookies)
When visiting our website server, logs are created for each visitor with the following data:
– Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– The device you are accessing from, type and model;
– Your operating system;
– Browser type, plugins and version;
– The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
– URL of the page that transferred you to our website and in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find the page of Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje;
– The language of the browser you are using;
– Country (determined by IP address).
Server logs are automatically deleted within 15 days, unless circumstances require a longer stay, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
- Data that subjects voluntarily submit via email
The personal data we collect is also the one that you voluntarily submit in case of sending an e-mail directly to our e-mail addresses left as a contact on the website.
By sending such an e-mail to our e-mail addresses, we collect information about you:
– e-mail address;
– additionally, other information that you have voluntarily shared with us as the content of the e-mail.
Please do not share specific categories of personal data, such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
3. Data that subjects leave to subscribe to the web page
We also collect personal data that you voluntarily leave on our website by filling in the subscription box on the website, in order to receive an informative e-newsletter for news in the field of law.
By applying through the subscription field, we collect information about you:
- Email address
- How we collect personal data
- through your use of our website (cookies)
- by sending an e-mail directly to our e-mail addresses
- by filling in the subscription box on the website
- Categories of users of personal data
The personal data processing activities are performed by the employees of the Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje , who are duly authorized for the same.
We do not share information about you and / or your visit to our website, to third parties – users, except at the request of the Agency of personal data protection, courts, police or other authorities to perform their duties and only if there is a legal basis for that.
- Storage time of collected data
The data we collect are stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing.
- What are your rights?
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are
– right of access;
– right to correction and deletion of personal data;
– right to restrict the processing of personal data;
– right to data portability;
– right to object to the processing;
– right to submit a request to the Agency for Personal Data Protection in accordance with Article 97 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
For additional information and / or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact our Data Protection Officer
If you think that the way Law Office Pepeljugoski Skopje processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection, you can contact us and exercise your legal rights to personal data protection.