Attorney at law / Partner
Ana Pepeljugoska PH.D
- Holds Ph.D Degree at the Faculty of Law „Justinianus Primus“ at the University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” – Skopje in 2017. Also, has LLM. double degree program organized by the University of Strasbourg, at the Faculty of Law „Justinianus Primus„ at the University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” – Skopje.
- Passed judicial and attorney`s exam in 2014. Works in Law Office Pepeljugoski since 2011, firstly as junior advisor and from 01.01.2015 is Attorney at law.
- From 2019 she is partner in Law office Pepeljugoski.
- In 2012 she has taken part in the 19th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Competition, held in Vienna where she was awarded with an Honorable Mention in the scope of the Martin Domke award for Best Oralist, as well as Honorable Mention in the scope of the team awards. In 2013, 2014 and 2015 she has been invited to be an arbitrator in Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Competition and was coaching the team of the Faculty of Law„ Justinianus Primus“ Skopje, University Ss. Cyril and Methodius.
- Ana Pepeljugoska has taken part in various seminars and conferences such as: IRZ 4te Sommerschule 2014, The Hague Academy of International Law 2012, IDLO Skopje 2012 etc, the summer program of the University of Bremen in the field of legal terminology in German language, the summer courses of the Goethe Institute in Germany in the period 2004-2008 etc.
- She is also author of several books, publications, professional and scientific papers.
- Speaks fluently English, German, Albanian and Italian Language.